Global Shelter Cluster Meeting 2015
Meeting objective: To identify and address issues emerging from country level clusters and IASC global level cluster-related initiatives; review Global Shelter Cluster deliverables in 2015; and identify priority areas in the GSC 2013-2017 Strategy for 2016.
Participants: Global Shelter Cluster partners and Shelter Cluster Coordinators.
Event date: Wednesday, October 7, 2015 - 09:00 to Thursday, October 8, 2015 - 17:30
Venue: IFRC auditorium – Chemin des Crêts 17, 1211 Petit-Saconnex - Geneva
In preparation for the meeting, please fill in this survey, which will allow us to hear about your priorities, needs, and feedback regarding the services provided by the GSC in support of country-level shelter clusters.
Registration: Please fill in this registration form in advance to attend the Global Shelter Cluster Meeting 2015.
- Update on the Implementation of the GSC Strategy
- Global Shelter Cluster Meeting 2015 - Pre-meeting Survey Results
- Global Shelter Cluster Meeting 2015 - Pre-meeting Survey Results Presentation
- The GSC Meeting 2015 Minutes
- The GSC Meeting 2015 - Defining Priorities for 2016
- Global Shelter Cluster Coordination Workshop 2015
- Global Shelter Cluster Meeting 2014
- Global Shelter Cluster Meeting 2013
- Global Shelter Cluster Meeting 2012